SoniconLab is an international cross-displinary laboratory that operates within the areas of art, technology, audiovisual engineering, computational media, and realtime performance systems. The main goal of the lab is to provide innovative solutions using cutting-edge creative practices and become part of the cultural heritage, and social engagement and communication.
The lab specializes in the following fields:
- Media Art & Curation
- Interactive Installations
- Programming & Interactivity
- Sensor Systems & Interfaces
- Internet of Things
- Visual Design (VFX, animation, digital art, projection mapping)
- Sound Design (composition, sonic arts, realtime systems)
- Digital Systems, Prototyping & Manufacturing
For further information, comments, or suggestions, please get in contact with us here.